* ALL ACCOMMODATIONS WITH BREAKFAST IN THE CHOSEN CATEGORY:
2 nights in São Luís, 2 nights in Santo Amaro, 1 night in Barreirinhas, 2 nights in Atins.
ALL LAND AND NAUTICAL SERVICES AND TOURS MENTIONED:
TRANSFERS AND TRANSFERS BETWEEN DESTINATIONS:
– Transfer in São Luís (shared), Transfers São Luís / Support Point (shared), Support Point / Santo Amaro (private), Santo Amaro / Barreirinhas (private), Barreirinhas / Atins (shared), Atins / Barreirinhas (shared), Barreirinhas / São Luís (shared).
– São Luís: City Tour (shared).
– Santo Amaro: 4WD excursion to Lagoa da Gaivota, Espigão and Betânia (shared).
– Barreirinhas: Tours in 4×4 to the best lagoons of the time (shared), tour in a fast boat through the Rio Preguiças with visits to Vassouras, Mandacaru lighthouse, Cabure and Atins (shared).
– Atins: Tour to the Canto do Atins (shared).
* Check other transfer options with one of our consultants!
São Luís and Lençóis Maranhenses (with Santo Amaro, Barreirinhas and Atins) – 8 days and 7 nights
History and ecological adventure are the themes of this itinerary that brings all the cultural richness of São Luís and the essence of the fantastic Lençóis Maranhenses. World Heritage Site, the capital of Maranhão is instigating in its centuries-old houses and its countless cultural manifestations such as bumba-meu-boi, tambor de crioula and reggae. In Lençóis, surreal landscapes will be observed in the Brazilian “desert”, full of crystalline lagoons. We will visit communities lost in time, untouched rivers, gigantic dunes, and multicolored lagoons. We will get to know up close what it is like to live in an area where nature rules, experiencing the immemorial way of life of the natives. Transformative and unforgettable experience. Segments: Ecotourism, adventure, culture and slowfood.
- All accommodations with breakfast in the chosen category.
- All land and nautical services and tours.
- Travel insurance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.